Gain unique insight into what is most impactful for spiritual development.
REDUCE YOUR MEMBERSHIP MANAGEMENT TIME BY 75%
INCREASE LEADERSHIP CAPACITY
Increase your leadership capacity through real time data and reporting.
ALIGN ORGANIZATIONAL GOALS
Align your organizational goals and infrastructure with the spiritual needs of your members. Retain and grow your membership.
FOSTER DYNAMIC SPIRITUAL GROWTH
Your membership gains accessibility and flexibility in engaging with spiritual media. Learnings are integrated with experiences and day-to-day norms.
Follow your members spiritual journey by tracking how different forms of media & activities impact them. Help them along their spiritual path.
MANAGE SPIRITUAL HEALTH
Provide and make adjustments to spiritual media based on what works for your members. Keep communication lines open at all times. Check the spiritual health of your membership.
GAIN ORGANIZATIONAL INFORMATION
Gain valuable information that can help tailor your weekly message and create meaningful organizational infrastructure.
CREATE A SPIRITUAL GROWTH EXPERIENCE
Your members keep spiritual media (books, music, art, etc.) in one place, rate the impact of the media, journal about it, and perform “good deeds” associated with spiritual goals.
PUSH SPIRITUAL MEDIA
- Push spiritual media to individuals or groups of members.
- Schedule the push for specific items as you choose.
- Communicate about spiritual media, experiences, push adjustments, etc.
- Filter and sort capabilities based on your membership average impact and average completions.
RECEIVE VALUABLE REPORTING
- Get associated dynamic reporting based on completion, impact, spiritual principles, etc.
- Obtain data on an individual or group level over varying time ranges.
ACCELERATE SPIRITUAL GROWTH
- Members create a multi-faceted spiritual media list from their own e-libraries, pushed media, etc.
- Members receive reporting based on what is most impactful to their spiritual journey.
- Members type or dictate journal entries that can be linked to media.
- Track “good deeds”, volunteerism, and giving to create a more complete life learning experience.